- 13 year old: I'm so old and cool!! I'm gonna be able to do so much in 3 years when I'm 16! Look how old and cool I am!! I'm not a child!! I can do everything on my own!
- 17 year old: I am very much a child and I am very scared about what my life is gonna be in the next few years someone please make me grilled cheese and tomato soup so i can sob into it
Things I Say While I'm Driving
- Me: What the fuck are you doing. What. The fuck. Are you doing.
- Me: NICE BLINKER ASSHOLE.
- Me: Why the FUCK are we not even going to speed limit. Why.
- Me: I AM GOING TEN MILES PER HOUR OVER THE SPEED LIMIT WHAT MORE DO YOU WANT
- Me: Shit is that a cop? No.
- Me: Shit THAT is a cop.
- Me: /dinosaur screams/
Growth is painful. Change is painful.But nothing is as painful as staying stuck somewhere you don’t belong.
If you think that peace and happiness are somewhere else and you run after them, you will never arrive.
Do the scary thing first, and get scared later.